Unlike other products the market which use very few ingredients shown to have any impact on hangovers and alcohol intoxication, Dihydromyricetin’s benefits are backed by a large weight of research.
Countless studies have been performed on DHM, and they provide scientific evidence backing up claims that Dihydromyricetin:
• DHM is safe, and does not cause intoxication, sedation, or any other negative side effects when taken at normal doses
• Hovenia extracts (Dihydromyricetin) ameliorate alcohol-induced liver injuries (Du et al., 2010), and relieve hangover, partly by promoting EtOH elimination via enhancement of alcohol dehydrogenase (ADH) and acetaldehyde dehydrogenase (ALDH) activity. Acetaldehyde dehydrogenase is an enzyme responsible for breaking down acetaldehyde, a highly toxic chemical and one of the main causes of hangovers.
• DHM counteracts alcohol intoxication.
• Dihydromyricetin reduces alcohol withdrawal symptoms.
• DHM reduces voluntary alcohol consumption in rats.
• Dihydromyricetin reduces existing intoxication and prevents drunkenness.
• DHM reduces Blood Alcohol Content (BAC)
• DHM reduces the amount of alcohol absorbed into the GI-tract.
• DHM improves the ability of the liver to metabolize alcohol and acetaldehyde. Acetaldehyde is produced when the body breaks down alcohol and is one of the main causes of hangovers.
• Significantly reduces ethanol-induced inebriation.
• Reduces cancer risks
• Hepaprotective: prevents and helps repair liver damage.
• Neuroprotective: prevents and helps repair damage to brain cells. While no experiments have been done to test DHM’s protective effect against damage to dendrites caused by chronic alcohol consumption, it’s neuroprotective properties suggest it could protect against such damage.
• DHM (hovenia dulcis extract) has a significant protective effect against alcohol-induced liver damage.
• Hovenia dulcis extract (DHM) reduces injuries caused to the liver.
• This study found an inhibitory effect of ampelopsin (DHM) on the growth of human hepatocellular carcinoma Bel-7402, which suggests it may help to prevent malignant hepatocellular carcinoma, the most common form of liver cancer.
• DHM showed significant hepatoprotective activity against CCl 4-toxicity in rats and D-galactosamine (D- GalN)/lipopolysaccharide-induced liver injury in mice.
• DHM significantly protected against CCl 4-toxicity in primary cultured rat hepatocytes.
DHM has an anti-proliferative effect in vitro on a few cancer cells
DHM can inhibit proliferation and invasion of MDA-MB-231 cells, and invasion inhibition may be related to the down-regulation of the expression levels of MMP-2/-9 proteins.
• DHM inhibited growth and proliferation of human lung cancer tumors when implanted in mice.
• Dihydromyricetin reduces Prostate cancer risks
• DHM reduces the proliferation of existing prostate cancer cells
• DHM is a potent antioxidant
• DHM has neuroprotective properties
Dihydromyricetin is an extremely effective supplement for preventing hangovers, reducing alcohol intoxication, and protecting your liver. As the other studies show it may also provide a number of other health benefits.
Experience firsthand the benefits that science has proven to be provided by Dihydromyricetin by giving it a try today. We offer a full money back guarantee, so there’s nothing to lose by giving it a try.